Ash and Ian give some love to those other development team roles - the ones that save you from wasting loads of time on hippos - and then they try to decide how much outrage is appropriate for Apple's proposed Child Safety measures which have, since the recording was made, been postponed.
WARNING: We talk about Apple's proposed measures to limit the spread of child sexual abuse material on its platform.
- Are 64% of Features Really Rarely or Never Used?
- What's in a name: Experimenting with Testing Job Titles
- What A Lot Of Things Episode Three – Four day work week and Design Thinking
- Google Ventures Paper Prototyping video
- Be More Pirate
- Joy Inc. by Richard Sheridan founder of Menlo Consulting
- The NFR Rap video (and audio only version).
- All of Ian's Notes for the Apple's Child Safety measures Thing
- Breaking news: Matthew Green Twitter thread: "I’ve had independent confirmation from multiple people that Apple is releasing a client-side tool for CSAM scanning tomorrow. This is a really bad idea"
- Apple's info: Apple's Child Safety page
- A moderate view: Daring Fireball: Apple’s New ‘Child Safety’ Initiatives, and the Slippery Slope
- A more heated view: Edward Snowden: The All-Seeing "i": Apple Just Declared War on Your Privacy