Ian and Ash talk about the (mis)use of metrics, including the big four and happiness indices plus how proud Ash was of his Certified Scrum Master qualification but now bashes Scrum with everyone else.
- Here I Belong by Matt Hartley
- Douglas Adams: How to stop worrying and learn to love the Internet
- RFC 821 - Simple Mail Transport Protocol (not RFC 822, as Ian thought, which is closely related being about the format of the files containing the messages that get transmitted over SMTP). Still, not the perfect accompaniment to a discussion about Ian’s rightness.
- Myth: If You Can't Measure It, You Can't Manage It
- DORA (Google DevOps Research & Assessment (Team)) Metrics
- How to measure developer productivity - and how not to by Isaac Sacolick
- Scrums Allegiance Website
- I've sold agile to to Brockway, Ogdenville, and North Haverbrook
- Owl asking Winnie the Pooh to leave his house for saying Agile Scrum