Episode Five – digital legacies and The Unicorn Project
Here’s an extra-length episode to keep you going over the holiday season. Ash selfishly relishes the upcoming Twitter username purge but realises that you need to be careful with digital legacies, even those which involve insulting footballers. Ian delved into 'The Unicorn Project', follow up to one of his number fave books, 'The Phoenix Project' and unwittingly creates a DevOps version of the 12 Days of Christmas.
- Some actual beard ASMR.
- “I’ve sold Agile to Brockway, Ogdenville and North Haverbrook” on slide 15 of Jon McNestrie’s talk at Lean Agile Brighton 2019.
- Ian’s Agile Octopus Timing Alexa Skill.
- git rebase.
- Twitter to clear out inactive accounts and free up usernames.
- The Other Ash Winter’s Twitter Account.
- Ian’s three-letter Twitter handle.
- The Digital Legacy Association.
- The Unicorn Project: A Novel about Developers, Digital Disruption, and Thriving in the Age of Data, a sequel to...
- The Phoenix Project: A Novel about IT, DevOps, and Helping Your Business Win.
- The five keys to a successful Google team.
- Marie Kondo explains Spark Joy.
- Gene Kim’s talk at DevOps Days Portland 2019, on The Unicorn Project and the Five Ideals.
- A Brief History of Scaling LinkedIn.
- Bill Gates Trustworthy Computing Memo.
- The Goal.